Having a mobile version of your website is essential for your business
Some Facts ...
- 52% of the UK population owns a smart phone
- There are more smart phone users than people in the UK
- 93% of smart phone users access the internet via their smart phone
- 28% of all internet usage is from a mobile phone
- eBay sells something via a mobile phone every two seconds
- Mothers day 2012 – 50% of all online sales came from mobile devices
- 28% of people in the UK have purchased something using their phone
- eBay forecasts $8 billion in mobile sales this year (one sale per second)
- 40% of mobile searchers are looking for local information/products/services
- 53% of people in the UK are ‘dual screening’ (using phone whilst watching TV for example)
- Total of $241 billion in mobile transactions in 2011
- 19% of search queries in the travel industry are from mobiles (was 11% in 2011)
- 16% of search queries in retail are from mobiles (was 10% in 2011)
- 19% of search queries in the entertainment industry are from mobiles (was 10% in 2011)
The Problem ..
Unless a website is designed specifically to be viewed on a mobile it is not going to perform as intended. The website content cannot be viewed without zooming in and panning left to right just to view the full content of the web page. Some images and animation does not be seen on certain mobiles. Forms are difficult to fill and buttons too small for comparatively large thumbs on a small screen. All of this results in a poor user experience and puts mobile users off interacting with the site.
Type in your website's address here to see what your website looks like on a mobile
Enter Your Website URL to see how it looks on a mobile screen
to receive a no obligation prototype for your mobile website
Mobile Website Design Request Form
A mobile optimised website sits alongside your existing website and opens up automatically whenever a mobile phone browser is accessing your main website. The mobile site is designed with the small screen in mind, allowing the user to access important areas of your site efficiently. It takes advantage unique features of the phone by allowing users to call you directly from the website through a simple tap on the screen. The GPS capability on phone allows your mobile site's users to be directed to your business from their current location.
If your business does not have a mobile site you are risking losing 28% of your on-line customers. This figure is growing fast with more and more people accessing the internet via their mobile phones.
From £395 + Vat
Not all websites are the same but a mobile website can be created from most existing websites for just £395 + vat.
Click here to receive a free no obligation prototype of your mobile website
Chris Stanley Director your floors and doors
"Nettech has been very professional in their approach [....]Read More
Michael Viscione Manager JG Fowlers
"I was going through tough time in terms of my supplie [....]Read More
Stewart Howe Director All End ltd
"When I first approach Nettech I just needed their hel [....]Read More